Monday, October 18, 2010

Glyphic

Boxcutter opens my mind a bit

I wore this to school today. 
Blazer $2 from an opshop :) and I love my lace top I got from this store called Willo in Taranaki. and my big sis gave me that skirt.


 I realise these photos are weird. I like it. Thats one big pile of sticks.

Afew items that I'm going to order when My debit card shows up here some day:
And this here is the bow and bone necklace


These gorgeous and extremely affordable pieces of jewellery are designed and created by a New Zealander, in our country of Aotearoa! Can't wait to get my hands on them! They are made here In NZ too!! I love kiwi brands they are my favourite. Check out the site http://www.vintagelove.co.nz/info/about-vintage-love.aspx feel free to go nuts :)




Ok so I'm off to Wellington on friday. I am definately going to document my trip with photographs. I hope this auditions goes well :D 




Omg these are so weird. Love it



Jennifer Maestre- one extremely amazingly buzzy artist ... and yes those are coloured pencils


xxCoCo

No comments:

Post a Comment